I just joined the Dunn Chamber – Now What?
Now it’s time to make sure you’ve taken care of a few basics to ensure you get the most value from your membership dues investment.
1 – Verify your online directory listing
Every member of the Chamber has an online listing at www.dunnchamber.com
Your online listing contains basic contact information for your business, and can include a FREE link to your company’s existing Web Site address, if provided. Please go now and check your membership listing information.
If your listing is incorrect, or for assistance, contact Heather Lawson at 910-892-4113.
2 – Get Your Login Information and Get Empowered
Each Chamber member is given a Member Login and Password. You can enter additional information including your business hours of operation, a brief description about your business, additional business representatives and you can add key words to help visitors to the Dunn Chamber website find your business easier. You can also assign you and your employees to committees and chamber information. For assistance contact Heather.
3 – Get Involved and Grow Your Business through Your Membership
Our members find that the more time they invest in Chamber participation, the greater the benefits of membership to their business. We encourage you to:
- Read your monthly Newsletter and weekly Email Updates so you can stay informed on ways to promote your business and Chamber functions to attend.
- Attend and Network at Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, After Hours and other Chamber Events and Functions throughout the year.
- Get signed up for the Ambassadors Club or another Committee of interest.
- Take time to read the “No Cost to Low Cost Ways to Market Your Business through Chamber Membership”.
- Attend the next New Member Orientation held in August each year.
- Schedule a meeting with our Executive Vice President Tammy Williams to discuss your business and your role in the Dunn Chamber.