BECOME A MEMBER!
To represent business and industry,
working together to advance the economic growth, well being and quality of life
of its members and the community.
According to a recent nationwide study, people who were told that a particular small business was a
member of its local chamber, were 44% more likely to rate it favorably than when respondents
were not told of chamber affiliation. Respondents were also 63% more likely to want to purchase
goods or services from a small business that is a chamber member.
So… Membership in the Dunn Area Chamber of Commerce does make sense for your business.
What is the Chamber?
The Dunn Chamber is a voluntary federation of the business community and professional individuals who wish to insure a healthy economy and community.
The Dunn Chamber is people . . . People just like you! People who realize that through the Chamber they can accomplish collectively what not one of them can do individually.
Why should I Join?
The Dunn Chamber has proven itself the single most effective volunteer, non‐profit organization committed to helping solve today's complex business and community problems. You as a business or professional person have a stake in this area and you can best safeguard your interest by working with others through the Chamber.
At the Chamber, we do not just talk about the future...we shape it. That is why we need you and you need us. Together we can blend our talents to insure a better community.
What do I get for my Membership Dues Investment?
- Free Listing in the Membership Directory.
- Free Listing on the Chamber's Website with a Free Link to your website.
- Referrals—the Chamber staff ONLYrefers Dunn Chamber members.Membership Plaque and Decal to display your support of the community at your business.
- Monthly Subscription to the Chamber's Newsletter‐
- Pattern for Progress
- Weekly Email Updates
- A Chamber that will be an advocate for the business community on issues of importance to your business.
- A Chamber that will work with you to advance the economic growth, well being and quality of
life of our members and the community.
- Free opportunities to promote your business through Welcome Home to Dunn, Campbell Street Fair, Member Focus, Business Spotlight, Business of the Week, attending Business After Hours and other networking events; and other promotions throughout the year.
- Opportunities to promote your business at very affordable prices such as an Insert in the newsletter; Business Fest; advertising in the newsletter, membership directory or on the website; Sponsorships and more.
And There's More
Because the chamber is working to keep our membership dues affordable for even the smallest business and want to see our members get their money's worth. Sponsorship opportunities are available and allows our members to get their name out to a more targeted group such as to our
Your Chamber Works Hard for Our Members and this Community.
We are working to give our members more opportunities to promote their business such as Business Fest, Campbell Street Fair, Welcome Home to Dunn and more.
We are working to enhance Community Pride through the Boogie on Broad Concert Series, Dunn Brick Entrance Signs and other worthwhile efforts such as Community Clean Up Days.
We are working to enhance Education by promoting a Tutor program, working with the Harnett County Business Education Partnership, and working to improve the image and opportunities at the Dunn area schools.
We are working to get Dunn's name out to Campbell University students, residents, future Fort Bragg personnel, prospective residents and businesses and to the world.
We are working to enhance the Appearance and Image of our City through major beautification projects such as landscaping, entrance signs and more.
We are working to improve the Quality of Life in the Dunn Area through the support and promotion of the Dunn Farmers Market, Dunn‐Erwin Trail, Christmas Parade, Touchstone Energy Cotton Festival and more.
We are working to be the "Voice for Business" in the Dunn Area and to keep our members informed through luncheons and forums.
We are working in Economic Development by
building relationships, monitoring BRAC, promoting our City and County better through Images of Harnett and our other Marketing efforts.
We are a hardworking Chamber that you can be proud of being a part of - a "Top Rated Chamber in the Nation" as we scored in the top 2% in a nationwide Membership Survey among more than 300 chambers.
Dunn Chamber Membership Makes Sense for Your Business!